By Ka Wai Fan
Find out about the newest advancements in chinese language drugs
Traditional chinese language drugs similar to acupuncture, natural remedies, and Qigong have lengthy performed a major function in combating illnesses and prolonging lifestyles. A consultant to chinese language drugs on the net frees readers from having to sift in the course of the numerous websites all alone to discover up to date, caliber, trustworthy info on those and extra varieties of chinese language drugs. This convenient resource presents a labeled directory of on-line websites regarding chinese language tradition and drugs, and helpfully features a short description of every site's content material. instructions are supplied for looking, cataloging, and comparing net websites curious about chinese language medication in line with the author's own event as a consumer and researcher.
Renowned chinese language drugs authority Dr. Ka Wai Fan took years of diligent paintings to collect A consultant to chinese language drugs on the net. He painstakingly presents readers with a entire, present directory of personally-researched top of the range sites and knowledge. the writer additionally discusses intimately easy methods to most sensible assessment websites, the fundamental phrases inside of chinese language drugs, and the class of sites. This wide source is a vital reference instrument for an individual discovering chinese language medication.
Web listings supplied in A consultant to chinese language drugs on the net comprise:
important portals and websites overlaying normal info the most important agencies taken with chinese language medication website listings to entry particular libraries and distinct assets listings for colleges facing chinese language medication magazine listings explaining particular features of chinese language medication broad lists of databases, bibliographies, and digital texts important for examine sites directory chinese language heritage and philosophy
A consultant to chinese language drugs on the net is a useful source for librarians, educators, scholars, and specialists in chinese language medication and complementary and substitute medicine.
Read Online or Download A Guide to Chinese Medicine on the Internet PDF
Best networking: internet books
Prepare for the new new JNCIA certification from Juniper Networks with the legitimate learn consultant from Sybex! Juniper Networks develops high-speed, scalable routers for the merchant and networking undefined, and they're difficult Cisco within the internetworking industry with state-of-the-art expertise and innovation.
With an eighty% hand held gadget market-share, the Palm Organizer is the platform of selection for cellular net software builders. With its choice to license the Palm OS to rival machine brands resembling Sony, Motorola, and Handspring, Palm has extra bolstered its declare because the average for cellular Computing structure.
It is a 3-in-1 reference ebook. It supplies a whole scientific dictionary masking thousands of phrases and expressions in terms of chocolate. It additionally supplies huge lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it offers details to clients on tips on how to replace their wisdom utilizing a number of web assets.
- Dictionary of Multimedia and Internet Applications: A Guide for Developers and Users
- CCNP self-study: Building scalable Cisco internetworks
- The Official Parent's Sourcebook on Wilms' Tumor: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age
- National Governments and Control of the Internet: A Digital Challenge (Routledge Research in Information Technology and Society)
- UNIX Unleashed: Internet Edition (with CD-ROM)
- Internet Research Methods: A Practical Guide for the Social and Behavioural Sciences
Additional resources for A Guide to Chinese Medicine on the Internet
P. 226. 38. Ernst, Edzard et al. ) (2006). The Desktop Guide to Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Edinburgh: Mosby Elslvier, p. 319. 39. Wikipedia-Huangdi neijing. org/wiki/Huangdi_ Neijing> (accessed at 16 Jan 2007). 40. Wiseman and Fe, p. 389. 41. Zhang, Qiwen et al. ) (2001). A Practical Chinese-English Dictionary of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Jinan: Shandong Science and Technology Press, pp. 562-563. 42. Wiseman and Fe, p. 324. 43. Gascoigne, Stephen (1997). The Chinese way to health: A self-help guide to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Boston: Tuttle Publishing, p.
776. 50. Wiseman and Fe, pp. 313 & 526. 51. Ibid, p. 535. 52. Ernst, Edzard et al. ), p. 352. 53. int/medicines/areas/traditional/en/>. 54. Wiseman and Fe, p. 387. 55. Ibid, p. 658. 56. Shuai, Xue Zhong et al. ), p. 1. 57. Wiseman and Fe, p. 49. 58. ) (1996). Chinese traditional medicine and materia medica subject headings, Beijing: Zhong yi gu ji chu ban she. 59. Recently, the techniques of knowledge management and knowledge discovery are applied in handling resources of Chinese medicine. Lai, Iat Long Alex (2005).
352. 53. int/medicines/areas/traditional/en/>. 54. Wiseman and Fe, p. 387. 55. Ibid, p. 658. 56. Shuai, Xue Zhong et al. ), p. 1. 57. Wiseman and Fe, p. 49. 58. ) (1996). Chinese traditional medicine and materia medica subject headings, Beijing: Zhong yi gu ji chu ban she. 59. Recently, the techniques of knowledge management and knowledge discovery are applied in handling resources of Chinese medicine. Lai, Iat Long Alex (2005). Knowledge management for Chinese medicines: a conceptual model, Information Management & Computer Security 13(3): 244-255.